Lakehead-Georgian Scholarships: Scholarships are available to non-Canadian students who are attending Lakehead-Georgian University from a high school or who are transferring from an international institution or university.
The grant is open to excellent foreign students who are applying to Lakehead University for the academic year 2022/2023. International Lakehead-Georgian students entering Fall 2022 are eligible for the $4,000 International Visionary Award, in addition to the admission grants (based on academic achievement).
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Lakehead University
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
Host Institution(s): Lakehead University
Scholarship Worth: Up to $44,000 CAD
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International Students
Requirements for the Lakehead-Georgian Scholarships 2022 | Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must satisfy the following requirements to be eligible for the Lakehead-Georgian Scholarships:
- Applicants must be fee-paying foreign students enrolling at Lakehead University for the academic year 2022/23.
- Applicants must have completed the necessary academic requirements for admission to Lakehead University.
- Applicants must fulfill the University’s English language standards.
- Applicants must be willing to follow the University’s policies and regulations on student behavior.
- Applicants must have strong academic abilities.
How to Apply for the Lakehead-Georgian Scholarships
Interested candidates for the Lakehead-Georgian Scholarships for study in Canada should apply for admission to a suitable programme at the University and will be considered for the scholarship automatically.
Application Deadline: Unspecified.
For more information, go to the official website.
Recommended for You