Admission forms for the 2021/2022 session of Lagos Cooperative College are still available. The application deadline has been extended until October 15, 2021. N7,500 is the cost of the application form.
Qualified applicants are invited to apply for full-time and part-time programs at Lagos State Cooperative College for the academic year 2021-2022.
From Monday, June 21st through Friday, October 15th, 2021, application forms will be accessible online.
Lagos Cooperative College Courses
- Professional Diploma in Cooperative Management – Part-Time
- National Diploma (ND) in Cooperative Economics & Management Full-Time
- National Diploma (ND) in Micro Finance & Enterprise Development Full-Time
Lagos State Cooperative College Requirements
Here are the requirements for admission into the Lagos Cooperate college for the 2021/2022 academic session.
I. Professional Diploma in Cooperative Management, Part-Time (3 Semesters).
- Minimum of National Diploma in any discipline.
II. National Diploma (ND) in Cooperative Economics & Management, Full-Time (2years).
- 5 subjects pass at credit level which includes, English-Language, Mathematics, and one subject from Economics, Business Methods, Principles of Accounts, Commerce, and any two other subjects acquired at not more than two sittings in SSCE, WASC, NECO, and GCE or their equivalents at ordinary level.
iii. National Diploma (ND) in Micro Finance & Enterprise Development, Full-Time (2years):
- English-Language, Mathematics, and any two topics from Economics, Business Methods, Principles of Accounts, Commerce, Government, and any other one subject acquired at not more than two sittings in SSCE, WASC, NECO, and GCE or their equivalents at Ordinary Level.
How to Apply for Lagos Cooperative College Admission
Here is How to Apply for Lagos Cooperative College admission
The Lagos Cooperative College admission fee is #7,500.00, which must be sent to the Lagos State Cooperative College account shown below:
Account Number: 7159442016
Account Name: Lagos State Cooperative College
Applicants should send their completed application forms and payment teller to the following address:
Lagos State Cooperative College,
Johnson Agiri Agric Complex, Old Abeokuta Road,
(beside Oko-Oba G.R.A. Scheme 1 Estate), Agege, Lagos.
Time: 8am-4pm daily.
Lagos Cooperative College Admission Examination Schedule
The entrance exam will consist of an English language, mathematics, and general knowledge test.
Examination Venue: Lagos State Cooperative College, Johnson Agiri Agric Complex, Old Abeokuta Road,
(beside Oko-Oba G.R.A Scheme 1 Estate), Agege, Lagos
The date of the test will be communicated to candidates.
Candidates must give contact information including working e-mail addresses and phone numbers.
Call 014540822, 014540844, 08037231992, 08070650801 for more information.
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this post; we really appreciate it. We hope you enjoyed it, and if you did, please use the share buttons below to tell your friends about it. Sharing is a kind of caring.
Recommeded Articles for you: