Apply for a La Trobe University scholarship in Australia in 2022. La Trobe University offers a unique Australian experience.
So, what do you have to lose? Apply for an Australian Scholarship to study for a Masters or Ph.D. at La Trobe University. There is no charge for submitting an application. This scholarship is open to applicants from all around the world. The Ministery of Australian Education has provided you with several scholarship financing opportunities at this university.
You can interact with the university’s ambassador and ask him or her any questions you have. Nearly 700,000 international students presently reside in Australia. They have one of the world’s greatest higher education systems. The La Trobe University Foreign Scholarship is open to all international students from across the world.
Applicants can apply for scholarships at La Trobe University in Australia for Masters and PhD programs.
La Trobe is one of the top 1% of universities in the world. It is one among East Asia’s, Southeast Asia’s, and Oceania’s top 50 universities. This is not a fully-funded scholarship, but it will help with some of your tuition and living expenses. After completing a Master’s or PhD degree, Australia offers a Work Permit visa. The following is a complete list of details.
La Trobe University SAcholarship in Australia 2022 Details
- Country: Australia
- University: La Trobe University
- Degree: Ph.D. & Master
- Eligible Region: Almost All nationalities can apply
- Deadline: At the end of March, 2022
List of La Trobe Scholarship
There are multiple scholarship opportunities been given by La Trobe University in Australia.
- Alumni Advantage
- Early Bird Acceptance Grant
- La Trobe International Scholarships
- Region-specific International Scholarships
- Vice-Chancellor Excellence Scholarships
- Regional Campus Scholarships
- Australia Awards Scholarships
- Instituto Colombiano (ICETEX)
- Fondo para (FIDERH)
- Lembaga Pengelola Dana Pendidikan (LPDP)
- USA to Australia Fellowship
List of Available Departments
- social sciences and communications
- Education and teaching
- Law and criminology
- A 3.5-year La Trobe Research Scholarship of $27,596 per year is available.
- Fees for instruction Waiver grant to study for a PhD at La Trobe University for up to four years.
- Possibilities to collaborate with La Trobe’s world-class scholars
- Obtain an international university with a good reputation.
- Mentoring from Highly Qualified Personnel
La Trobe University Scholarship | Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must have a perfect score.
- My resume should include extracurricular activities.
- Your chances of being chosen will be improved if you have completed a thesis or research project.
- Scholarships are awarded solely on the basis of merit.
How To Apply For La Trobe University Scholarship?
Your application would be thoroughly reviewed by the University committee. You should first choose which scholarship is right for you. Please note that there are many scholarships available for each location. Please go to La Trobe University Scholarships in Australia 2022 to apply.
Recommended for You