KWCON RN Admission Form – The Kwara State College of Nursing (KWCON), Oke-Ode, is currently accepting applications for the 2022/2023 academic session of its Basic & General Nursing (RN) training program. Below are the prerequisites and instructions for obtaining the Kwara State College of Nursing (KWCON) admission form.
The Kwara State College Of Nursing Oke-Ode wishes to inform the general public that the sale of admission application forms for the Basic & General Nursing (RN) training program for 2022/2023 Academic Session has begun.
The Nursing & Midwifery Council of Nigeria has fully approved the College Of Nursing Oke-Ode (NMCN). It is a cutting-edge, all-encompassing nursing school that competes with the finest in the West African subregion. In the 2017 NMCN Basic Nursing professional qualifying examination, the College recorded 100% success.
KWCON RN Admission Eligibility
- Candidate must have at least five (5) O’ Level Credits in WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB, including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in not more than two sittings.
- A combination of WAEC & WAEC, WAEC & NECO, or NECO & NECO are both acceptable, however, NABTEB must be completed in one sitting.
- Candidates who are awaiting results are eligible to apply.
How to Apply for KWCON RN Admission Form
- To access admission forms and processes, go to https://portal.kwconoo.edu.ng/.
- The application cost for admission is TWELVE THOUSAND AND THREE HUNDRED NAIRA ONLY (N12,300.00).
- Make your payment using the above-mentioned College website.
CLOSING DATE: The application closes by midnight, 31st JULY, 2022.
- A CBT (Computer-Based Test) and a panel interview are used in the college entrance examination process.
- Only those candidates who have been selected based on their CBT performance will be interviewed.
THE FOLLOWING IS THE SCHEDULE FOR THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION:
Date of Entrance Examination: 6th August 2022
Venue: CBT CENTRE KWARA STATE COLLEGE OF NURSING & MIDWIFERY, ILORIN.
Time: 8.00 am
Visit www.kwaraconokeode.com.ng for more information. Email: [email protected], [email protected] or call 08068092326, 08035828541.
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT ANY CANDIDATE WHO PURCHASES AN APPLICATION FORM FROM ANY INDIVIDUAL OR WEBSITE OTHER THAN THOSE LISTED ABOVE DOES SO AT THEIR OWN RISK.
Recommended for you