KPMG is looking for dedicated graduate students to apply for its Graduate Trainee Programme in 2022. (Tax, Regulatory & People Services).
The Program is intended to offer you an enjoyable experience that includes quantifiable on-the-job training to help you succeed in your division.
The KPMG Internship program’s goal is to offer challenging opportunities for bright undergraduate and graduate students from local and foreign universities to obtain practical insights into KPMG’s service environment.
Company/Organisation(s): KPMG, Nigeria
Program Type: Graduate Trainee Program
Program Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Program Duration: 12 – 24 Months
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Graduates
Nationality: All Nationalities
What to Expect from the KPMG Graduate Trainee Programme in 2022
KPMG offers audit, tax, and consulting services, as well as industry expertise, to assist businesses in navigating risks and performing in today’s dynamic and complex circumstances.
Every day, individuals from many walks of life contribute to KPMG’s mission of assisting companies of all sizes to generate value and expand confidently. Our stakeholders want the best from us, from customers and investors to governments and the general public.
We react by putting together a team of exceptionally exceptional individuals. High-quality assignments, training, support, and international opportunities benefit everyone in our varied community. We will assist you in achieving personal and professional success, no matter who you are.
KPMG Graduate Trainee Programme | Eligibility Criteria
The following requirements must be met in order to be considered for the KPMG Graduate Trainee Programme 2022:
- A minimum of a Second Class Upper Division from a reputable institution is required of applicants.
- Applicants must have completed at least 5 O’ Level credits in a single sitting (including English and Mathematics)
- Applicants must be under the age of 28 at the time of application.
- must have completed NYSC
- Have strong analytical abilities
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field is required.
- Demonstrate outstanding writing and vocal communication abilities.
How to Apply for the KPMG Graduate Trainee Programme
- To be considered for the KPMG Graduate Trainee Programme, you must first fill out an online application form (via the link below). The Graduate Trainee Program is a year-round program that accepts applications at any time.
- The application procedure is meant to elicit the best responses from a wide range of individuals by being as simple as feasible. KPMG hires on a rolling basis, with certain routes filling up quicker than others, so apply as soon as possible.
Deadline: From June to August 2022.
For more information, go to the official website.
Recommended for You