Do you need cash and assistance in order to scale up your innovation? Then submit an application for the Keystone Bank Tech Startup Grant 2022/23.
The Keystone Startup Advantage Program (KSA Program) is a three-month Investor Readiness Program that provides successful entrepreneurs with funding and business help.
Keystone Bank Tech Startup Grant 2022 | Details
The Keystone Advantage Program aims to help 100 startups every year, with a total of 1,000 startups in the next five years.
It’s being presented as a customized incubation program with services tailored to the requirements of startup companies.
It is a Social Enterprise project that is in line with UN Envision #2030 Sustainable Development Goal (UN SDG) 8. Startups and SMEs in the creative, fintech, and agro-industries will be the focus.
Education, health, and other potential development areas with tech-driven and unique solutions/ideas will pique investors’ attention (both locally and internationally).
Benefits of the Keystone Bank Tech Startup Grant
- A three-month Investor Readiness Program is available. The program will take a hybrid approach, offering a virtual and real hybrid alternative. Tutor-led and self-study courses will be available on a user-friendly e-learning platform. It will be a three-month intense program that will include both group and one-on-one mentorship and coaching sessions.
- A chance for three of the program’s successful SMEs/Startups to earn a 3 million award to help them expand their operations.
- A platform that connects prospective investors with creative SMEs and Tech Startups.
- A chance to network with tech-thinking leaders and hear their success stories firsthand.
- Get the information and abilities they need to take their company to the next level of development.
- Participation in a Demo Day, during which these entrepreneurs propose their ideas to a panel of investors.
- The chance to be a member of a startup community/ecosystem and take advantage of the chances and network it provides.
How to Apply for the Keystone Bank Tech Startup Grant
Those interested in applying for the Keystone Advantage Program should do so online before the application deadline. All relevant information should be provided by applicants.
Deadline for applications: February 28, 2022.
For more information, go to the official website.
Recommended for You