For the academic year 2022/2023, Karolinska Institutet welcomes applications for the Karolinska Institutet Global Masters Scholarships for African Students in Sweden.
Each Autumn semester, Karolinska Institutet awards a small number of tuition fee scholarships to outstanding students who have been accepted into one of their Global Master’s Programs.
The number of scholarships available changes from year to year, but they are distributed among all Global Master’s Programs.
The competition for the scholarship is high, with roughly 1500 foreign students applying each year.
Worth of Award
The KI-DIS Fellowship pays up to 200 000 SEK in tuition expenses for any of KI’s nine Global Master’s Programmes for two semesters (one year).
Karolinska Institutet Global Masters Scholarships Requirement
To be considered for the KI – DIS Scholarship, you must meet the following requirements:
- have submitted an application to one of Karolinska Institutet’s Global Master’s Programs, which will begin in 2022.
- be an international student (from outside the EU/EEA) who pays tuition fees
- Having either studied at Stockholm or Copenhagen with DIS
- before the 1st of February 2022, you must have paid the application cost
- fulfill the admissions and documentation criteria for the program for which you have applied
- Students in their first year of college are the only ones who are eligible to apply.
How to Apply for Karolinska Institutet Global Masters Scholarships
All applications should be made online via the official website.
Deadline: The application for Karolinska Institutet Global Masters closes on January 17, 2022.
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You: