For the academic year 2022/23, Jiangsu University of Science and Technology is accepting applications for JUST Scholarships for International Students in China.
JUST is located in Zhenjiang, Jiangsu Province, a national historical and cultural city with beautiful scenery. It is a typical higher school with a comprehensive engineering educational system, with unique features such as bachelor, master, and doctoral programs. It’s also a major construction college in Jiangsu, with a reputation for excellence in undergraduate education, teaching, and training programs.
Worth of Scholarship
- Doctoral students are eligible for a scholarship worth 12,000 CNY/Y.
Requirements for the JUST Scholarships
Candidates who are eligible are
- Foreign passport holders who are healthy and follow the JUST laws and regulations in China.
- Applicants for the doctorate program must have a master’s degree and be under 45 years old.
- Language proficiency is required for applicants to English-delivered master’s programs with an IBT score of 80 or higher or an IELTS score of 6, but it is not required for native English speakers. Applicants for programs delivered in Chinese must have a current HSK Level 4 certificate (within 2 Years).
How to Apply
The following should be included in your application:
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
- Certificate of proficiency in English or Chinese.
- Passport photocopy (valid, general passport) and passport picture (size used for passport).
- The following academic materials are required for doctorate program applicants: an original or notarized copy of the graduate transcript and Master Degree Certificate (in English or Chinese), two recommendation letters from two different professors, published papers, and a research proposal for doctorate study in China.
- International students who are self-supporting should choose a trustee in China and offer a financial guarantee (International Students, if not supported by Jiangsu Provincial Government Scholarship, are recognized as self-financed full-time graduate students).
Deadline: June 18, 2022.
For more information and to apply, go here.
Recommended for You