Jumia Warehouse Supervisor Job Recruitment is looking for suitable candidates to fill the position of Warehouse Supervisor – Dark Stores.
These Jumia Warehouse Supervisor roles are full-time employment with competitive pay and benefits.
Jumia is Africa’s most popular e-commerce site. JumiaPay, Jumia Logistics, and JumiaPay are all part of the platform. Jumia is dedicated to making a long-term impact on Africa.
Jumia provides unique chances in a thriving and dynamic environment, resulting in the creation of new employment, new skills, and the empowerment of a new generation.
What to Expect
As the Warehouse Supervisor for a dark shop, you will be in charge of all set-up and growth processes, as well as overall duties for all daily fulfillment operations, performance, cost, SLAs, and store management.
Collaboration with the administrative, commercial, and marketing teams
- Owner of the physical set-up of the Dark shop
- Works with Admin and Procurement to complete each Darkstore’s setup, contractual conditions, and so forth.
- Identifies and trains new recruits. Operators of DS
- Work closely with the marketing and commercial teams to build a pipeline for the projected DS growth.
- Overall accountability for alldark store’s SLAs, inventory, performance, and operations.
- Ensure that you count your cycles every day.
- Ensure that “WH transfer” from centralized storage takes place.
- Ensure that new supplies are brought in directly.
- Ensure that all inbounds, transfers, and outbounds are properly recorded (Customer, RTV, Disposal)
- Ensures FIFO in the put-away and outbound processes.
- Become an expert in inventory management and picking procedures (learn from JumiaParty)
Qualification & Requirements for Jumia Warehouse Supervisor Job Recruitment
Applicants for the position of Jumia Warehouse Supervisor – Dark Stores must have the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s level (Business Administration, Logistics- supply chain, Economics, Engineering)
- Create macros, pivot tables, vlookups, analytical skills, and workbooks in advanced Excel.
- Professional qualification in logistics or supply chain management would be advantageous.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in FMCG or warehouse management is required.
- Ability to communicate and negotiate well in English, French, and/or Arabic (depending on base location)
- Data reporting and analysis skills that have been shown
- In logistics operations, experience or a high degree of comfort is required.
Application for Jumia Warehouse Supervisor Job Recruitment
How to Apply: The Jumia Warehouse Supervisor – Dark Stores job application is completed online.
To register their interest in the post, interested individuals should complete out and submit the online application form.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You: