Joint Peace and Security in Africa Scholarships at Leipzig University, Germany are now open for eligible students’ applications for the year 2023.
The Joint Peace and Security in Africa Scholarship will be awarded to outstanding students who have completed their first academic degree in social science, political science, history, international relations, law, humanities, and economics with high or perfect grades.
Students interested in this program should be interested in conflict resolution, peace and security, and international affairs.
Application Deadline: February 15, 2023
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Masters & PhD
Value of Award:
- 2.500 € per semester.
- Applicants are strongly encouraged to seek financial support / a scholarship from government institutions, employers, donor institutions or non-governmental organisations.
- Partial DAAD scholarships and fee waivers are possible depending on study results.
Number of Awards: One
Joint Peace and Security in Africa Scholarships Eligibility
- Educational performance.
- Motivation, academic potential, and letters of recommendation.
- Degree compatibility with our Master’s program.
- Professional qualifications and work experience.
- Language skills.
How to Apply for Joint Peace and Security in Africa Scholarships
Click here to apply for the scholarship.
Documents Required for Application;
- Certified copy of high school leaving certificate.
- Certified copy of university diploma.
- A certified transcript of records issued by the prior university.
- Proof of language proficiency if English was not the language of instruction at your previous university.
- Curriculum vitae (two pages).
- Letter of motivation.
- Copy of passport.
Visit the official website for more information.
Recommended for you