The University of Sussex in the United Kingdom is accepting applications for the John Kinghorn Scholarship in Engineering.
Applicants must have been offered and accepted a place to study at the University of Sussex for the academic year 2022/2023.
Applicants for any Master’s degree offered at the School of Engineering are eligible for the John Kinghorn Scholarship. While there are two scholarships available, one of them is allocated for a female candidate in order to encourage women to pursue STEM degrees.
Worth of Scholarship
- Each scholarship is worth £10,000.
- The scholarships will be provided in the form of tuition fee reductions, with any remaining funds going toward upkeep.
John Kinghorn Scholarship | Eligibility Criteria
You must have been offered and accepted a place on one of the following Sussex degrees starting in September 2022 to be eligible for consideration:
- 5G Mobile Communications and Intelligent Embedded Systems MSc
- 5G Mobile Communications and Intelligent Embedded Systems (with an industrial placement year) MSc
- Advanced Mechanical Engineering MSc
- Digital Signal and Image Processing MSc
- Engineering Business Management MSc
- Robotics and Autonomous Systems MSc
- Robotics and Autonomous Systems (with a Masters industrial placement) MSc
- Robotics and Autonomous Systems (with an industrial placement year) MSc
How to Apply for the John Kinghorn Scholarship
Please fill out the application form on their website by clicking here. Please see the link below for further information.
Deadline: Applications are due by 0:00 on July 15, 2022. (GMT)
For more information and to apply, go here.
Recommended for You