For the academic year 2022/23, the Entrepreneurial University is accepting applications for the Jean-Claude Juncker Scholarships for European Enthusiasts.
This scholarship, which is sponsored by His Excellency Jean-Claude Juncker, enables students who are interested in the ideas, principles, values, and future of the European Union, as well as the continent’s economic, technological, and social development, to pursue their studies at a prestigious European university under His Excellency’s patronage.
Worth of Award
The scholarship is a one-off award of up to 10,000 EUR to cover (part of) the current annual tuition fee.
Jean-Claude Juncker Scholarships Requirement
The following criteria will be used to choose applications:
Commitment to European ideals and concerns now (or in the past)
- Engagement/commitment level and nature
Commitment to European ideals and concerns in the future
- Possibility of achieving the set objectives
- The applicant’s European concentration and the MCI degree selected are compatible.
- Impact of applicants’ objectives
How to Apply for Jean-Claude Juncker Scholarships
The application for admission to the particular MCI study program should contain the following information.
- A statement (about 500 words) detailing the applicant’s current (or previous) dedication to the scholarship’s European goals, including references to specific evidence/documentation.
A motivation letter stating the applicant’s future aspirations in support of the scholarship goals and demonstrating how their studies at the MCI will assist them in achieving those goals.
Deadline: March 31, 2022.
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You: