Here’s how to check your JAMB result on the JAMB UTME Result Portal: If you want to discover or print your JAMB UTME results, it’s a lot simpler now that you’ve arrived at our website.
Knowing your JAMB test results is the first step in determining if you are eligible for admission to a higher education institution.
We are giving detailed, easy procedures for applicants to get their Jamb results on the official Jamb result webpage in this article.
Before we get into the stages, it’s worth noting that the USSD code that was previously provided for applicants to verify their results is no longer in use due to technical difficulties.
This page’s instructions are based on the JAMB advice that applicants verify their results on the Jamb result checker site 2022.
Steps to Check Your UTME Result
- To begin, go to the official JAMB website, www.jamb.gov.ng.
- Locate and choose ‘E-facility’ from the menu bar.
- Click the ‘UTME 2021 Main Results Notification Slip’ button on the page that appears.
- Fill up the blanks on the following page with your ‘Reg Number’ or ‘GSM Number.’
- Then click ‘Check My Result’ to finish the process.
JAMB UTME Result Portal | Original Jamb Result Printing
You may wish to have your jamb result 2021/2022 printed for entrance purposes or as a reference document after examining it. You will also print your Jamb result by following the instructions outlined below.
Check for the ‘Post Registration’ E-facility option and click on “Print Result Slip” on the jamb portal e-facility through jamb.gov.ng/Efacility.
- Previously, applicants may access the JAMB Result Checker by texting UTMERESULT to 55019 from the GSM phone used to receive their profile code.
- However, owing to a few difficulties with the procedure, this USSD method is now halted.
This website will be updated with the most recent information on how to verify your Jamb Result 2021.
Recommended for You