If you are a committed and academically excellent technology student in your second to the final year of study, the Technology Scholarship provides you with the chance to become a member of the Investec family.
Investec provides financial aid, as well as comprehensive support and exposure to emerging technology talent worldwide. As you near the end of your academic career, you will have the opportunity to participate in mentoring programs, hackathons, and other Investec activities.
RELATED: Mastercard Summer Internship Program for South African students – 2022
NLNG SIWES Application 2021 – NLNG Internship [Apply Now]
Requirements for Investec Information Technology (IT) Scholarship Programme
Candidates from the EE sector and South African citizens will be given preference.
Investec considers students in their second year of study through their Honours/final year of study for the following bachelor’s degrees:
- Bachelor of Science (BSc or BS) in Computer Science, Business Computing, or Computer Engineering, or a combination of these degrees.
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) in Informatics or Information Systems is an undergraduate degree.
- Bachelor of Business Science (BBusSc) in Information Systems/Computer Science is an undergraduate degree.
- Bachelor of Business Science (BBusSc) in Information Technology (IT)
- All degrees in technology and engineering that are comparable
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Investec Information Technology (IT) Scholarship Programme 2022