The Internet Society Mid Career Fellowship 2022 is currently accepting applications.
The Mid Career Fellowship is a one-of-a-kind program that provides 15 Fellows with unrivaled access to world-class educational institutions and experts throughout the course of a seven-month program from June to December.
It gives worldwide mid-career Internet champions the knowledge, skills, and resources they need to lead in a way that is inclusive, inventive, comprehensive, and strategic. The fellows study over the course of five modules, which include live lectures and exams, and conclude in a symposium to present their work. Seminars on current events, such as digital geopolitics and leadership in VUCA situations, as well as practical case studies and cross-sector networking, are included in the curriculum.
The Internet Critical Properties and Enablers, Digital Transformation and Key Internet Issues, Digital Futures and Strategic Foresight, Systems and Design Thinking, and Leadership and Decision-making are the main topic areas addressed.
The Internet Society covers all expenditures, including academic courses, online seminars, and other program features. You will just need to provide your own materials and technologies.
Internet Society Mid Career Fellowship | Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must be mid-career leaders with experience in the Internet ecosystem in technical, policy, economic, or social capacities. They are encouraged to apply if they meet the following criteria:
- Have at least 10 years of relevant expertise in the Internet sector in a technical, policy, economic, sociological, or another role, including leading or managing teams and/or projects.
- Work in a position or organization that is currently dealing with digital difficulties or undergoing digital disruption and change.
- Willingness to solve issues, collaborate in multi-stakeholder and multi-disciplinary teams, and learn new things.
- Would you want to guarantee that the Internet stays open, internationally connected, safe, and reliable?
- Candidates must also meet the following requirements:
- Have a stable broadband Internet connection and the necessary gadgets.
- Be able to fully engage in the seven-month program, which demands a weekly commitment of around six hours.
- Have a good command of the English language, both verbally and in writing.
- Become members of the Internet Society.
How to Apply for the Internet Society Mid Career Fellowship
The Mid Career Fellowship is a seven-month program that runs from June to December. Fellows must get the required clearances from their companies or educational institutions in order to participate in the Fellowship.
To apply, go to this link.
Deadline: May 4, 2022
See the FAQ or go to the Internet Society for further information.
Recommended for You