The International University of Japan scholarship program is currently accepting applications from appropriately qualified individuals who want to study in Japan for the academic year 2022/2023.
These scholarships are offered to both local and foreign students and are awarded on a competitive basis throughout the admissions process, depending on the goals of the many partner organizations, corporations, and foundations.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): International University of Japan
Scholarship Type: Partial and Fully funded
Host Institution(s): International University of Japan, Japan
Scholarship Worth: Varies
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Masters & PhD
Nationality: Domestic & International Students
Scholarships that candidates may be matched with, both directly through IUJ and via nominations from IUJ, as well as through independent applications with requests to join the IUJ community. Please keep in mind that the majority of them require beneficiaries to have a Japan Student Visa.
- Nakayama 100 premium
- Konosuke Matsushita Memorial Foundation
- Mitsubishi UFJ Trust Sscholarship
- Ministry of Education, Japan (MEXT)
International University of Japan Scholarship Requirements
Applicants must satisfy the following requirements to be considered for the Scholarship Awards:
- Applicants must be students from either the United States or another country.
- A master’s degree certificate is required for PhD applicants.
- Applicants for master’s programs must hold a bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants must be in possession of a valid Japan student visa.
The following perks are available to successful candidates for the International Scholarship:
- Fee for Partially Admitted Students
- Allowances for travel and other expenses
Application for International University of Japan Scholarship
How-to-Apply: To apply for IUJ Scholarship, applicants are expected to follow these steps:
- Read the IUJ Scholarship Guidelines, which may be found at the link above.
- Begin by submitting an online application.
- By the Admissions Deadline, complete and submit the Scholarship application.
- Scholarship grants are taken into account by the Admissions Committee when making admissions choices.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You: