Nottingham Trent University in the United Kingdom is presently accepting applications for International Undergraduate Scholarships to begin in September 2022.
The scholarship program is competitive, and candidates who meet or surpass the requirements for the grant will be considered. The scholarship choice will be made by a committee. The scholarship will cover the cost of tuition. Your cost will be modified if you are given a scholarship before you enroll.
Nottingham Trent University (NTU) is an English public university located in the city of Nottingham. Trent Polytechnic University was renamed Trent University in 1992. (later Nottingham Polytechnic).
Its origins may be traced back to 1843, when the Nottingham Government School of Design was founded, and which is still active inside the institution today.
They want to build the University of the Future by focusing on five important strategic themes: generating opportunity, valuing ideas, enhancing society, connecting worldwide, and empowering individuals.
Worth of Award for International Undergraduate Scholarships
- £2,000 International Scholarships
- £3,000 International Merit Scholarships
- Bachelor’s Scholarships for Undergraduates In the first year, 50% of the tuition cost is refunded, and in future years, £2,000 is refunded.
- Scholarships for Undergraduates £2,000 for each academic year
Scholarships in the region:
- Bangladeshi Undergraduate Scholarships with a 50% fee
- Sri Lankan Undergraduate Scholarship £4,000 per year of study
International Undergraduate Scholarships Requirement
All international students holding offers to study a full-time undergraduate course in September 2021.
How to Apply for International Undergraduate Scholarships
To apply for a scholarship you need to:
To apply for an undergraduate course you need to:
UCAS is a website where you may apply online.
- For EU students, the deadline is 15 January, while for non-EU students, it is 30 June.
- NOTRE is the institution’s code name.
- N91 is the institution’s code.
Please read the following information before beginning your application:
step-by-step instructions for submitting a UCAS application
- guidance on how to write a personal statement
- You may find a translated UCAS handbook handy as well.
You may apply online via their application site if you’re just applying to Nottingham Trent Institution and not to any other UK university in the same year.
Please read the following information before applying:
- step-by-step instructions for submitting your application via the applicant portal, as well as help with preparing your personal statement
- Please note that you must apply via UCAS if your qualification is A level and you are awaiting results (pending) at the time of application.
As soon as you get your supporting papers, please post them.
You do not need to wait until you have all of the paperwork in one place.
Qualification transcripts/certificates, such as your IELTS certificate, are examples of documents.
- Please forward your supporting documentation to UCAS if you applied via them.
- If you applied directly to them, please use the’my papers’ tab to submit your documents to their online applicant site.
Deadline: There are different application deadlines for the International Undergraduate Scholarships. They include:
Courses starting September 2022:
- Wednesday 12 January 2022 (16:00 GMT)
- Wednesday 16 February 2022 (16:00 GMT)
- Wednesday 16 March 2022 (16:00 GMT)
- Wednesday 11 May 2022 (16:00 GMT)
- Final deadline: Wednesday 29 June 2022 (16:00 GMT)
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You: