The International Tuition Fee Research Scholarship at the University of Sydney in Australia is currently accepting applications from eligible candidates.
The University of Sydney is accepting applications for its International Tuition Fee Research Scholarship in Australia for the 2022/2023 academic year.
For over 170 years, the University of Sydney has defied convention. As a consequence, it improves people’s lives by generating leaders and providing them with leadership abilities. This is critical because these leaders will serve their communities at all levels.
Worth of Award: For this reason, the scholarship will provide academic course fees and the Student Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF),. This of course is subject to satisfactory academic performance for:
- Up to 4 research periods for a successful master’s by the research recipient (no possible extension).
- Up to 12 research periods for a PhD recipient with a possible two research period extension.
International Tuition Fee Research Scholarship Requirements
- Be an international student.
- Have an unconditional offer of admission to a full-time PhD or master’s by research program with the intention of transferring to a PhD when the first progress review interview is completed successfully.
- Give proof that your stipend allowance is provided by a third-party sponsor or by a university.
- Apply for an RTP scholarship and be evaluated.
- Not get an RTP or comparable main scholarship that covers academic course expenses.
How to Apply for International Tuition Fee Research Scholarship
To express interest, contact [email protected]
To be considered for this scholarship, you must have also applied for a Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarship (International).
Deadline: Applications are ongoing.
Visit the official website for more information.
Recommended for you