The University of Alabama in the USA invites applications for the International Student Scholarships in the 2022 academic session.
For students entering in the main campus autumn semester, the University of Alabama provides a significant scholarship program.
International incoming first-time freshmen who are admitted before March 1, have a qualifying composite ACT or total SAT score (critical reading and math scores only) by the end of February, and have a cumulative high school GPA of at least 3.0 through December of their senior year will be eligible for the following merit-based scholarships:
Worth of Award
A Presidential Elite Scholar is a student who has a 4.0 GPA and a 36 ACT or 1600 SAT and receives the following benefits:
- Tuition for degree-seeking undergraduate and graduate students, as well as law students, for up to four years.
- On-campus lodging for one year at the standard room cost
- A stipend of $1,000 every year for four years
- A one-time stipend of $2,000 to be used for summer research or overseas studies (after completing one year of study at UA)
- Book scholarship of $2,000 ($500 each year for four years)
RELATED: Presidents Club Scholarship for International Students in Sweden 2022
International Student Scholarships Requirement
Competitive university and departmental scholarships are available to students who are accepted before January 15 and submit a scholarship application with the needed supporting documentation before the deadline.
How to Apply for International Student Scholarships
- Log into your account at mybama.ua.edu.
- From the main menu, choose Admissions/Scholarships.
- Within the Scholarships part of the website, click the Application for Scholarships link.
- To be considered for scholarships, you must complete the scholarship application and then click the Send Application to Undergraduate Admissions and Scholarships button on the final page. You will be considered for any scholarships for which you are eligible if you submit these pages.
- The scholarship application will be available to incoming freshmen who are accepted by January 15.
- Transfer students who are accepted before March 1 will be able to apply for the award.
Deadline: Entering freshmen admitted before January 15 will have access to the scholarship application. Therefore apply immediately
Click Here for More Details