The International Scientia Coursework Scholarship will be available in 2022 at the University of New South Wales in Australia.
UNSW provides a variety of Scholarships and Awards to international undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students who want to study full-time at UNSW.
Some scholarships will cover your tuition in whole or in part, while others will provide you with a stipend to help with the expenses of your education.
Worth of Scholarship
- Offer 1: Full tuition fee scholarships for the minimum period of the program paid immediately to tuition costs.
- Offer 2: $20,000 per year paid straight to tuition expenses for the program’s required length.
Scholarship recipients may also be granted the following:
- Guaranteed ‘fast-track’ application and interview for UNSW Kensington College on-campus housing.
- UNSW networking events are open to the public.
- Admission to the UNSW Professional Development Program is guaranteed.
- The scholarship will be awarded during a ceremony.
Each applicant will be assessed on their ability to demonstrate:
- Academic Merit
- Leadership skills (school, workplace or community)
- Extra-curricular activities (sporting, cultural activities, volunteer/work experience)
- Reasons for undertaking studies at UNSW
Requirements for the International Scientia Coursework Scholarship
Applicants must meet the following requirements in order to be considered:
- Be an international student.
- Begin full-time on-campus study in a UNSW Undergraduate or Postgraduate coursework program (excluding PG online and UNSW Canberra).
- By the deadline, you must have obtained an offer of admission* to a qualified program for Term 1 2021. Admission offers must be one of the following:
- Letter of Acceptance for Undergraduate or Postgraduate Studies (unconditional)
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate Conditional English Package Offer (UEEC) – students must be enrolled in the UNSW Institute of Languages and successfully finish the program before starting in Term 2, 2022.
How to Apply for the International Scientia Coursework Scholarship
The majority of scholarships will be awarded based on your International Scholarships Application for Term 2 in 2021.
Please make sure you give yourself plenty of time to complete your application since late applications will not be accepted.
Some scholarships will be offered on a competitive basis as a result of your admissions application. You must get a qualifying offer of admission to UNSW in order to be considered for these scholarships.
Deadline for applications: March 31, 2022.
Click here for more information and to apply.
Recommended for You