This is to inform all interested applicants that the International Excellence Scholarships at Khazar University is ongoing.
Khazar University is delighted to offer worth of full tuition fees to outstanding and talented international students for the academic year 2022.
The aim of Khazar University scholarships is to encourage and support candidates with excellent academic performance from all over the world to study at Khazar University, a leading private university of Azerbaijan that offers quality education in the English language.
This scholarship covers the full tuition fee of international students, enabling them to study tuition-free at Khazar University.
The scholarship does not cover living, travel, and other expenses.
Initially, the scholarship is awarded for one year, subject to prolongation depending on the academic performance of the student.
Eligibility Requirements for the International Excellence Scholarships at Khazar University
To be eligible, applicants must;
- Be a citizen of a country other than Azerbaijan;
- Apply to one of the Masters or Ph.D. programs at Khazar University;
- Demonstrate an excellent academic performance and high achievements at previous study level(s);
- Demonstrate academic talent and strong motivation in the chosen field of study.
- Provide evidence of English language ability through various certificates like GMAT, IELTS or TOEFL, etc.
To be selected for the scholarship, the applicant must apply for Masters’s and Ph.D. degree-related programme at Khazar University.
However, they have not stated the maximum number of scholarships available for applicants.
- Masters and PhD degree (Full tuition fees)
These scholarships cover 75%, 50%, or 25% of the tuition fee on a competitive basis.
Initially awarded for one year, the scholarship is subject to prolongation for the next academic year depending on the academic performance of the student.
How to Apply for the International Excellence Scholarships at Khazar University
Applicants are required to take admissions at the university.
- All the applicants might be required to submit the following documents:
- Candidate Student Application Form (with picture);
- Student Information Form;
- Student Application Form (with picture);
- Transcript of Records;
- Language Certificate (from the Department of English Language and Literature of Khazar University or IELTS/TOEFL)
The Application deadline is May 15.
Kindly visit the official scholarship website for more information.