For the academic year 2022/23, the Government of Ireland is accepting applications for the International Education Scholarships Programme.
The goal of the GOI-IES plan for 2022 is to reflect Ireland’s involvement in priority areas.
nations that are partners The initiative is run and financed through the higher education sector.
in collaboration with government and higher education institutes (HEIs).
Scholarships will be promoted as distinguished rewards that reflect the main ideas about the importance of education.
Ireland is a global educational hotspot. For each scholarship, it is required that
As a result of the winning, many more prospective students will be aware of Ireland.
Worth of Award
The scholarship is worth €10,000 for one year of study. It is intended to pay student expenditures and living expenses and may be used for the following purposes:
- the last year of a bachelor’s degree program;
- one year of a master’s degree program that is taught or;
- a year-long study project (e.g. one year of a 2-year research masters or a 3-4-year PhD programme).
It also includes a complete fee waiver at the higher education institution for all tuition and other registration charges.
International Education Scholarships Requirement
Applicants must have the following qualifications:
- academic, personal, professional, and creative greatness
- exceptional communication abilities;
- a compelling case for studying in Ireland that demonstrates how a GOI-IES fits within their long-term objectives;
Applicants must also demonstrate extracurricular activity. For example, humanitarian activities; local, national, and international politics; the arts; and sports.
How to Apply for International Education Scholarships
All applications for the International Education Scholarships Programme should be made online via the official website.
Deadline: The closing date for receipt of applications is 5 pm on Friday, March 25, 2022, (Irish Time).
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You: