For the academic session 2022–223, the University of Auckland Business School in New Zealand is accepting applications for the International Business Masters Scholarship.
The Scholarships’ main goal is to help international students gain the skills and knowledge they need to start a business career by studying at the University of Auckland Business School for a Master of Management, Master of International Business, Master of Marketing, Master of Applied Finance, or Master of Professional Accounting degree.
Worth of Award
A scholarship of up to $32,000 is available for overseas students pursuing a master’s degree at the University of Auckland Business School.
International Business Masters Scholarship Requirements
- Each quarter of study, the winner must maintain a GPA of 5.00 (equal to a B average) to keep the Scholarship.
- The winner authorizes the use of their personal University of Auckland data and pictures in promotional materials for the Business School’s programs by accepting the Scholarship. In addition, the winner is expected to serve as an ambassador at events that support and promote the University of Auckland Business School’s Scholarships and programs.
- NOTE: Regulations are revised on a regular basis. Candidates should always consult the rules for the most up-to-date and thorough information on the scholarship(s)/award’s terms and conditions (s).
How to Apply for International Business Masters Scholarship
- Please carefully read the requirements to ensure that you are qualified to apply.
- Then, after clicking the “Apply now” option, fill out the online application form.
- They urge that you familiarize yourself with the form and verify it early in case a reference or endorsement is necessary to support your application.
- By the closing date, which is midnight on the designated day, all parts (including request sections) must be completed (unless stated otherwise).
- They advise against having two scholarship applications open at the same time in the same browser.
- A selection committee determines the results, which are normally announced six weeks after the deadline.
Deadline: application closes January 18, 2021, for April Intake.
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You: