For the academic year 2022/23, the University of Sheffield is accepting applications for the International Baccalaureate Undergraduate Merit Scholarships in the United Kingdom.
New foreign undergraduate students who satisfy the qualifying requirements are eligible for this grant. You must have completed or be completing an International Baccalaureate Diploma and have obtained an offer to study at the University of Sheffield to be eligible.
Worth of Scholarship
The scholarships are competitive prizes worth half of an undergraduate program’s tuition charge commencing in September 2022.
International Baccalaureate Undergraduate Merit Scholarships | Eligibility Criteria
You have to
- be pursuing or already possessing the International Baccalaureate Diploma
- to obtain an offer from the University of Sheffield to start a full-time or part-time undergraduate degree or foundation degree program in September 2022. With the exception of Medicine (A100/A101) and Dentistry (A100/A101), all undergraduate degree courses are acceptable (A200).
- obtain an invitation to enroll in a full-time university programme. Scholarships are not available for degree programs that are shared between the University of Sheffield and a partner school.
- Being a sponsored student is not an option.
- In the first or second year of a degree program at a university, enroll in the first or second year of the program.
- The start of your degree/foundation program at the institution must be in September 2022.
- You must be self-funded and entitled to pay the foreign tuition charge for tuition fee reasons.
- All MArch programs are considered postgraduate taught programs for scholarship reasons and thus are not eligible for any undergraduate scholarships.
- The university has the right to examine and modify the scholarship program at any time.
How to Apply for the International Baccalaureate Undergraduate Merit Scholarships
The official website is where all applications for the International Baccalaureate Undergraduate Merit Scholarships should be submitted.
Deadline: The deadline for scholarship applications is Monday, April 25, 2022, at 13:00 (UK time).
For more information and to apply, go here.
Recommended for You