The International AIDS Society sponsors a scholarship program called AIDS 2022 to help participants attend the conference.
The IAS Scientific and Media Scholarship Programs are critical components of the conference since they have a substantial influence on the participation of people from resource-limited backgrounds, and thereby contribute to the conference’s worldwide educational impact.
Worth of Award
- Applicants who are eligible and qualified are given full registration in the Scholarship Programs.
- Individuals who contribute to the conference program, as well as candidates who can show that they will apply the skills and information gained at the conference to their work in their own organizations and communities, are supported by the program.
- The Media Scholars will also have the opportunity to participate in the IAS 2021 Journalist Fellowship program, which will be delivered digitally and will include live and recorded online training with top HIV treatment, care, and prevention research and implementation specialists.
- Journalist Fellows will get access to exclusive materials, dedicated access to conference chairs and other major speakers, and special online briefings during the conference.
International AIDS Society Scholarship Requirements
Anyone working or volunteering in the area of HIV who is at least 18 years old at the time of the conference is eligible for the Scholarship Program. Priority will be given to the following:
- Those whose involvement will help them improve their community work
- Those who can help with the transfer of skills and information learned at the conference.
- Delegates from low-income nations are in attendance.
- Delegates from crucial demographics, such as HIV-positive individuals.
- As a result, resource-constrained community leaders, healthcare workers, junior investigators, and media representatives may seek for a registration exemptions for IAS 2021.
- Please keep in mind that there are only a limited amount of scholarships available, thus candidates are strongly advised to look for other sources of support.
- This initiative is being guided by an IAS 2021 Scholarship Working Group, which is made up of foreign advisers who will assist analyze and grade scholarship applications.
- Applicants for media scholarships will be required to provide media credentials as well as supporting papers such as work examples and a note from their editor.
How to Apply for International AIDS Society Scholarship
The application process is entirely free.
- Applications via email are not accepted.
- Your conference profile must be complete before you start a scholarship application.
- General delegates and abstract presenters who wish to request financial support to attend need to submit a scholarship application form and a letter of recommendation from a manager, colleague or peer.
- If you work in the media, you must fill out the media scholarship application and submit three examples of your work along with a note from your editor before the deadline.
- After submitting an application, the candidate will get a confirmation email with the scholarship application number.
Deadline: You can submit your scientific or media scholarship application through the IAS 2021 conference profile from 15 January until February 26, 2022, 23:59 CET. All applicants will be notified about the status of their application in early May 2022.
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You: