INSEAD MBA Nelson Mandela Endowed Scholarship 2023 is available for outstanding African students in honour of President Nelson Mandela.
INSEAD Business School is accepting applications for the INSEAD Nelson Mandela MBA Scholarship for Africans in 2022/2023. The scholarship is endowed by the INSEAD MBA Class of ’75 to provide financial support for one or more African participants per year at INSEAD in perpetuity, in honour of President Nelson Mandela of South Africa’s life and work.
Worth of Award: Up to €20,000
- Candidates must be citizens of a Sub-Saharan African country to be considered for the Nelson Mandela Endowed Scholarship.
- and having lived a significant portion of their life in Africa, as well as receiving a portion of their earlier education there.
- Candidates that have a documented need for financial help will be given priority.
Selection Criteria: By way of their interests, activities, and accomplishments candidates for this scholarship will need to demonstrate:
- outstanding academic achievement and promise
- aptitude for business and financial management
- strong likelihood of spending the better part of their working careers in Africa and
- a firm commitment to the goals of African development, understanding amongst peoples and public interest.
In awarding scholarships, INSEAD shall particularly seek candidates from Southern Africa.
- In 350 words state why you wish to undertake the INSEAD MBA and why you feel it is relevant to your particular educational needs. Furthermore, explain how you envisage contributing to the future development of your country after graduation and discuss why you should be selected as the Nelson Mandela scholar in your class.
- In 200 words analyze what you consider to be the most significant issue relating to the society, politics, economics, or culture of your country or region today.
- In 150-200 words provide a concise but accurate description of your financial circumstances as well as a cash flow forecast for the year at INSEAD.
How to Apply:
- Applications are submitted online but you have to first apply for admission to be accepted before you can be considered for the scholarship.
- You may want to apply for both simultaneously through the links below.
Deadline: January 2023 Class: June 14, 2022
Visit the official website or click the link for more information.
Recommended for you