Africa Leadership Fund Scholarships are available for the 2022/2023 intake at INSEAD.
The scholarship is for a masters degree at INSEAD Business School on one of the INSEAD Campuses. The scholarship is for an MBA program at the INSEAD campus.
INSEAD has established the Africa Leadership Fund scholarship to help it achieve its aim of accepting excellent African applicants. This scholarship will assist people who have been hampered by financial challenges in attaining their goal of earning an MBA from one of the world’s top business schools.
The INSEAD scholarship portfolio contributes to the school’s goal of cultivating a diverse classroom with a decent mix of nations, academic and professional backgrounds, and gender.
They are dedicated to helping great men and women professionals grow in their professions by providing them with an INSEAD MBA. This scholarship will assist people who have been hampered by financial challenges in attaining their goal of earning an MBA from one of the world’s top business schools.
Worth of Award
- The INSEAD Africa Leadership Fund is valued at €50,000.
INSEAD Africa Leadership Fund | Eligibility Criteria
- In each Class, one INSEAD Africa Leadership Fund Scholarship will be offered to applicants who have shown remarkable professional and personal accomplishments as well as a commitment to contributing to the program’s diversity.
- They should have exceptional academic accomplishments, leadership experience, and the ability to develop.
- Candidates must also be citizens of an African country and have lived a significant portion of their life and had part of their previous education in Africa to be eligible for the scholarship.
- Candidates who live in the area will be given preference, and the scholarship will be provided to those who need financial support.
- Only applicants who have been accepted into the MBA program or are currently in the interview process are eligible to apply.
How to Apply for the INSEAD Africa Leadership Fund
Submit your application through the INSEAD Africa Scholarship Group’s website.
Applications Open: 5 April 2022
Deadline: 20 April 2022
Applications Open: 24 May 2022
Deadline: 8 June 2022
Applications Open: 19 July 2022
Deadline: 3 August 2022
For more information and to apply, go here.
Recommended for You