International and domestic students are eligible for Independent Artist Scholarships at Musician Institute, USA (2022).
The scholarship covers Bachelor’s degree programs at Musicians Institute California in the discipline of music.
The scholarship deadline is March 31, 2022.
Applicants enrolled in the Independent Artist Certificate Program who demonstrate exceptional potential are eligible for Independent Artist Scholarships.
Requirements for Independent Artist Scholarships at Musician Institute | Eligibility Criteria
- International students and citizens of the United States may apply.
- Only the Independent Artist Program is eligible for this discount. (The MI Select program is excluded.)
- To be eligible for a scholarship, students must apply to a program at MI and complete the Admissions Application.
- For as long as the student maintains a 2.75 GPA, the entire scholarship amount will be split by the total number of quarters in the specific program and applied against each quarter’s tuition in equal amounts.
- Scholarships are non-transferable and may not be used for anybody else, any program, or any start date other than the one for which they were given.
Independent Artist Scholarships at Musician Institute, USA (2022) is available to undertake Bachelor level programs at Musicians Institute California.
Following courses are available to study under this independent Artist Scholarships at Musician Institute.
Benefits of Independent Artist Scholarships At Musician Institute
The Musicians Institute will award successful applicants between $1000 and $2000. Only tuition credit will be granted as part of the scholarship.
How to Apply for Independent Artist Scholarships At Musician Institute
To apply for the scholarship, Click on this apply now link to begin your application.
Including the 2-3 songs you provided with your initial program application, as well as a minimum of two and a maximum of five additional songs.
Wav, mp3, and aac are all acceptable formats.
A detailed credit list for any songs you performed or submitted as part of your application
Include a list of who played each instrument, who engineered it, and who produced it.
Lyric Sheet PDF
If you wrote any of the lyrics that were sung or submitted with this application, please let us know. Each song should include a lyric sheet.
One-Page Word Essay
Defining your short- and long-term professional goals. Include explicit details on how you intend to achieve your goals.
In a solo performance or in a band/ensemble context, a video recording featuring at least two original songs is required.
Multi-Track Audio Files
Please send us a snapshot of the Logic/Pro Tools/Ableton/DAW sessions you utilized in your multitrack recording sessions as documentation.
Images in the following formats are accepted: jpg, png, and pdf.
The maximum file size allowed for upload is 5MB.
A video clip of your writing/creative process that is no more than 10 minutes long.
Musicians Institute Acceptance Letter
Musicians Institute Admissions Department; Welcome Letter or Acceptance Letter
Visit the official scholarship website for more information