Inclusion Africa Special Edition (2022). Building on the success of the 2018, 2020, and 2021 seasons of CATAPULT: Inclusion Africa, is thrilled to introduce a unique edition, CATAPULT: Inclusion Africa, which will be delivered in Dubai.
The LHoFT Foundation has created a program aimed at companies working to increase financial inclusion in Africa and the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region, with the goal of connecting them with Luxembourg’s Microfinance Industry and highlighting their initiatives, which are in line with Luxembourg’s sustainability goals.
This special edition of CATAPULT: Inclusion Africa will once again use Luxembourg’s Inclusive Finance and Fintech ecosystem to help chosen enterprises in building their operations and achieving their inclusion objectives.
In addition, enterprises will have unique exposure to the Dubai financial and Fintech ecosystem with the backing of DIFC Fintech Hive Dubai.
The 3-day program will finish with a pitching session and evening gala at the Luxembourg Pavilion at the World expo 2020, in the presence of Luxembourg’s Minister of Economy and Minister for Development Cooperation and Humanitarian Affairs, H.E. Franz Fayot.
Eligibility for Inclusion Africa Special Edition :
- Selected firms will have, at least, a demonstrable Minimum Viable Product (“MVP”) and will likely be in the pre-seed to seed stage of funding.
- Companies must be active in the financial inclusion field, helping underserved and unbanked populations in Africa and the MENA region get access to financial products and services.
- Companies will submit all necessary information to the LHoFT in order to assess the viability of the project, company, background of owners and key shareholders to limit the risks of non-compliance or doubtful application to the program.
- Companies must agree and shall provide on-going performance metrics and business status for a period of three years post programme completion to the LHoFT for the purposes of programme evaluation.
- The selected firm must guarantee that a founding team member, typically the CEO, will attend the programme for the duration of the 3 days.
- Catapult: Inclusion Africa is particularly interested in hearing from firms in payments and related services.
Benefits of Inclusion Africa Special Edition:
- LHoFT will reimburse reasonable travel costs to reach Dubai, using Economy Class Airline Carrier, up to 2000€ per person/company (or equivalent).
- The participants will be hosted in one of the best hotels in Dubaï, for the duration of the program.
- Breakfast and lunches will be provided. Probably some dinners as well.
Application Deadline: February 27th, 2022
Visit the official website of Inclusion Africa Special Edition
Rcommeded for You