Impact Scholarship at UCL for Masters in Public Health is currently accepting applications for the 2022/2023 academic year.
The Impact Scholarship is open to students interested in pursuing a master’s degree in public health at University College London. International students who have proved financial need are eligible for scholarships.
The Impact scholarships will pay the entire cost of the MPH program (£16,500) for the selected applicant. Applicants who intend to study full-time, part-time, or modular flexible may apply, and the award will be allocated to their tuition.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University College London, UK
Scholarship Type: Full tuition award
Host Institution(s): University College London
Scholarship Worth: £16,500
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Nationality: International students
Impact Scholarship Eligibility
- Applicants must have faced discrimination. This may include but is not limited to, poverty, race, gender, sexual orientation, caregiver obligations, poor childhood experiences, social marginalization, or disability.
- Meets the requirements for entrance to UCL’s online Master of Public Health program (MPH).
- Have submitted an admissions application for the MPH programme at UCL, starting in 2022/23.
- Must be able to exhibit superior academic and research skills.
- Be able to communicate well in English.
The scholarship is given out based on a thorough set of criteria that are used to assess candidates.
- How inequity (related to wealth, race, gender, sexual orientation, caregiver obligations, unfavourable childhood experience, social exclusion, or handicap) has affected them and their desire to study Public Health.
- Why they should be awarded a scholarship for the Master of Public Health program, and how it will benefit them individually.
- How they will utilize their experience with inequity, as well as the scholarship and MPH, to improve population health in their future work.
Each application will be reviewed and scored individually by a panel of two assessors. The assessors’ combined/average scores will be graded. The two candidates with the highest scores will be nominated for scholarships.
How to Apply for Impact Scholarship
Interested applicants for the Impact Scholarships at UCL are to complete an online application on or before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: 30 June 2022 at 11:59 pm BST
Visit the official website for more information.
Recommended for you