The 2021 IMF Youth Fellowship Program offers young people an opportunity to participate in the global endeavour to build a better future and to become a leading player in the IMF’s crisis response.
The IMF Visual Annual Meetings will be held directly by participants in the programme, and IMF specialists will be included in virtual training.
Select fellows will engage in a 2-day online session to address contemporary global economic concerns, including inclusive growth, inequities, digital economy and climate change, with IMF management and senior staff.
- Experience deep participation and networking possibilities in global climate change, inequality, inclusive growth and the digital economy with academics, CEOs and IMF specialists.
- Participate in a virtual capacity building programme, including ‘impact presentation’ and narrative sessions.
- Access to lectures and events at Annual Meetings.
- Connect with prior IMF Youth Fellows and be informed of future opportunities, events and publications by becoming part of the IMF Youth Network.
- Get an IMF Youth Fellowship Certificate of Completion.
DAAD Scholarship for Doctoral Programme at UNIBONN, Germany (2022)
Best Online MBA Programs In 2021
IMF Youth Fellowship Program Requirements 2021
Age from 20 to 32 years. Have experience in one or more of these areas demonstrated:
- Social activity and/or participation in civil society
- Company and/or start-up participation
- Bloggers and/or contributors to independent media organisations. content creators
- Journalist (a news/media affiliate or an independent journalist)
- Have international studies, basic economics and growth knowledge and competence encompassing climate change, inequality and the digital economy.
- be international students or graduates, in development, communication, journalism, the economy or the allied subjects.
- Have basic English knowledge (for the training program and Annual Meetings coverage).
This program is available Worldwide
How to apply for IMF Youth Fellowship Program 2021
The IMF Youth Fellowship Program accepts applications via the application form
Application deadline for IMF Youth Fellowship Program 2021
The program comes in two badge
- 4 October – The participants announced shortlisted
- 11-17 October — Virtual workshop on current economic challenges including inclusive growth, inequality, digital economy and climate change.
- 12 October – Submissions of the Group on:
Change in climate; FinTech and Digital Economy
Official link to get full information about the scholarship
Visit the Official Webpage of the 2021 IMF Youth Fellowship Program
AUC-UNDP African Young Women Leaders Fellowship Programme 2021/2022
Best Laptops For Programmers in 2021
Free online Courses on Programming in 2021