The International Monetary Fund (IMF) is accepting applications for the IMF Economist Program (EP) in the United States for the year 2022.
This program is for young economists who wish to make a worldwide impact and who can contribute cutting-edge economic thinking and interdisciplinary methods to tackle the world’s most pressing economic concerns.
Fostering global monetary cooperation, ensuring financial stability, expanding international commerce, creating employment and long-term economic development, and eliminating poverty are examples of such difficulties.
RELATED: YouthConnekt Sahel Forum Challenge in Senegal 2021
Worth of Award of IMF Economist Program
- Being a member of the IMF Economist Program (EP) will help you get a head start in your career by giving you hands-on experience with a variety of IMF projects. It gives a one-of-a-kind basis for a stimulating and rewarding career as an economist.
- It also allows you to put your research and analytical talents to work on important policy issues that affect the organization’s 190 member nations.
- You will rotate between two departmental assignments throughout the course of the three-year program, joining economic teams focusing on regional and country-specific surveillance.
As well as fiscal, monetary, balance of payments, debt, and related problems.
You will need to be:
- You must have recently completed your PhD or be within one year of finishing your PhD in a related area of study.
- a citizen of one of the IMF’s member nations
- When you join the IMF EP program, you must be under the age of 34.
How to Apply
All applications should be made online via the official website.
Deadline: The deadline for applications for the IMF Economist Program (EP) is open.
To Apply, Click Here