The IFC Global Internship program 2022 is available to students who want to get professional experience in a global setting.
The application period for the World Bank internship program in 2022 is now open.
This internship program is open to students from any subject of study. This internship is part of the World Bank’s Paid Program.
This internship program provides an excellent opportunity for participants to improve their abilities and gain new information. Professionals in similar professions can teach students a lot.
The World Bank has teamed up with the International Finance Corporation (IFC) to end poverty and spread wealth throughout the globe.
This is an international internship program open to everyone who wants to contribute more innovative and creative ideas to the project. This program’s goal is to recruit smart, diligent, and exceptional students from all around the world.
This initiative encouraged young people to contribute new ideas and views to the work of the IFC.
Interns will also get the opportunity to network with foreign experts and share ideas throughout this internship.
The International Finance Corporation (IFC) is a global student internship program. This organization hires students for four weeks to work on various projects in Washington, D.C.
At its offices in Washington, D.C., the IFC has over 40 seats. Interns can work in a variety of sectors. Under this internship program, participants will also have the opportunity to participate in orientations, skill training, and learning activities. More information about this internship program may be found below.
IFC Global Internship program 2022 Details
- Host countries: Washington, D.C.,
- Announcer organization: World bank
- Degree level: Enrolled in Master’s degree
- Deadline: 7th March 2022.
Duration of IFC internship
- Internship at the IFC lasts three months.
- The IFC Paid Internship Program lasts four weeks in total. It will begin in May.
- Financial Benefits
- The following advantages are available to students.
- Interns will get a stipend.
- Medical insurance is offered to students throughout the internship program.
- Exposure to academics
- Professional and cultural growth
- It eradicates poverty and promotes peace throughout the world.
- Academic achievements
- The internship’s motivation
- Years of experience
- Fluency in the target language is required.
IFC Global Internship Program 2022 | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the IFC internship program, students must meet the following requirements.
- Applicants from all around the world are welcome to apply.
- Applicants must be pursuing a Master’s degree.
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background.
- For the targeted field, three years of experience is necessary.
- The application language has a lot of power.
- Technical expertise is necessary.
- Cover letter
- Academic Transcripts
- Reference letters
Deadline: The application deadline for the World Bank IFC internship program is March 7, 2022.
How to Apply
The application process is conducted entirely online. Please go to the IFC World Bank Internship Program 2022 Official Link to apply online.
Recommended for You