MSc Scholarship in Fashion Management are available from the IESEG School of Management. Applicants from all across the globe may apply for these scholarships.
The scholarships’ goal is to generate responsible graduates with the knowledge and skills needed for professional and national leadership.
The IÉSEG School of Management is a French post-baccalaureate business school. The University Catholique de Lille is home to this business school.
In terms of student numbers and endowment, it is France’s biggest private university.
A scholarship for an MSc program is offered.
Eligible Course Programme
The scholarship will be given in the subject of fashion management.
Value of Scholarship
For students who match the numerous conditions for each instance, IÉSEG provides a considerable number of scholarships in the form of tuition waivers ranging from 10% to 50%.
There is no need for a separate application.
During the admission commission, decisions will be made and published together with the admission decision.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in France
Nationality: Scholarship is available to both domestic and international students.
IESEG MSc Fashion Management Scholarship Eligibility
Applicants must meet the following conditions in order to be considered for the scholarship:
- Students with a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline are eligible for the Master of Science in Fashion Management.
- We welcome students from a variety of academic backgrounds who have shown high talent and passion in the fashion industry.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution, as well as a solid academic record and a decent command of the English language (IELTS 6.5, TOEFL IBT 85, TOEIC 800, Cambridge Exam).
- After a successful interview with one of our abroad offices, students with an IELTS score of 6.0 may be considered for admission.
- Exemptions are available for native English speakers and students who have completed two years of English-taught coursework.
- No previous knowledge of French is required; nevertheless, non-French speakers must take French language lessons as part of the curriculum.
- A GMAT score is not required, but it is recommended.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Students with a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline are eligible to apply for the Master of Science in Fashion Management program.
English Language Requirements: No previous knowledge of French is required; nevertheless, non-French speakers must take French language lessons as part of the program.
A GMAT score is not required, but it is recommended.
How to Apply for IESEG MSc Fashion Management Scholarship
Applicants may fill out an application online.
You can submit your application through this link
The application deadline is not stated. To learn more about the scholarship, go to the Scholarship Link.
We value your input and eagerly await it.
As a result, if you want more timely information on IESEG MSc Fashion Management Scholarship 2022, please contact us.
Recommended for you: