For the academic year 2022/23, the Protestant Theological University is accepting applications for the Holland Scholarship for International Students in The Netherlands.
This scholarship is for foreign students from outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) who want to study in the Netherlands for their bachelor’s or Masters degree.
Worth of Scholarship
The scholarship is worth € 5,000 and will be paid to you in monthly installments by the institution when you arrive in the Netherlands.
Holland Scholarship at Protestant Theological University | Eligibility Criteria
To be an eligible candidate, you must/should
- have the nationality of a country that is not a member of the EU/EER.
- Over the last five years, you have not spent more than twelve months in Europe.
- I’ve never studied in the Netherlands, save for a semester or two as an exchange student.
- PThU’s international Master of Theology (in-depth) program has accepted your application.
- write a motivation letter stating why you are the best candidate for the Holland Scholarship.
- Candidates must have a strong academic record as well as a strong dedication to their subject of study and its further growth.
How to Apply for the Holland Scholarship at Protestant Theological University
To apply for the Holland Scholarship Program at PThU, send your application form and motivation letter to [email protected]
Deadline: The Holland Scholarship for International Students at the Protestant Theological University is open for applications until May 1st.
Click here for more details and to apply
Recommended for You