The Harvard Global Health Institute and the Women and Health Initiative are seeking applications from women from developing countries for the HGHI LEAD Fellowship for Women in Global Health in the United States in 2022.
The fellowship provides a transformative fellowship particularly geared to building leadership abilities in persons in order to equip and empower more women leaders in global health. Individuals from low- and middle-income countries will be mentored by future female global health leaders.
Worth of Scholarship
The fellowship will cover visas, lodging, and flights, as well as a living stipend for the months spent in residence.
HGHI LEAD Fellowship | Eligibility Criteria
Candidates from all continents, areas, disciplines, industries, genders, and gender identities are encouraged to apply. Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Have at least 15 years of professional experience and work full-time in the area of global health. However, work done as a university student in the field of global health does not constitute professional experience.
- Has shown leadership abilities
- have their employer’s full backing and a champion inside their business who acts as an internal mentor
- during the spring full curriculum semester, take a leave of absence (or similar) from their home university.
- be able to get a J-1 visa for travel to the United States in the spring of 2023, and be able to live in Cambridge, Massachusetts from January to May of that year
not have had a full-time fellowship for at least four months in the two years before their entrance at Harvard.
How to Apply for the HGHI LEAD Fellowship
To apply for the HGHI LEAD Fellowship, go here.
Deadline: April 25, 2022.
For more information and to apply, go here.
Recommended for You