For the academic year 2022/23, the Hertie School of Governance Doctoral Scholarship in Germany is accepting applications for a fully-funded PhD fellowship.
It provides rigorous academic instruction and introduces students to cutting-edge public policy research approaches.
The program is designed for outstanding applicants who are passionate about doing research on public policy issues.
It is multidisciplinary, however, specializations in economics, law, political science, and sociology are available.
Many programs aim to work directly with the governmental and business sectors, as well as civil society.
Faculty members publish in prestigious international publications, speak at academic and policy conferences, and are often consulted by the government and media.
Worth of Award
The program is fully funded (10 three-year stipends).
Hertie School of Governance Doctoral Scholarship Requirements
The Hertie School Scholarship is especially open to students studying in the following fields:
- Integration of the European Union
- International Peace and Security (especially Empirical Conflict Studies)
- Fundamental Rights and Freedoms (especially from comparative perspectives)
- Energy, Climate, and Sustainability
- Governance in the Digital Age
- Social Policy and Political Economy
How to Apply for Hertie School of Governance Doctoral Scholarship
- On our online application form, answer “yes” to the question “Are you applying for financial assistance and/or a scholarship?”
- Fill in the blanks in the financial section.
- Your personal information will be used to verify your financial necessity.
- If you’re applying for a scholarship, be careful to read the exact conditions listed on each program’s website.
Deadline: Application for Hertie School of Governance Doctoral Scholarship closes January 16, 2022
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You: