For the academic year 2022/2023, Zhengzhou University is accepting applications for the Henan Provincial Government Scholarship for International Students in China.
The Henan Provincial Government Scholarship was created by the Henan Provincial Government to assist provincial institutions in recruiting excellent overseas students and scholars for degree and non-degree programs in Henan Province.
Zhengzhou University is situated in Zhengzhou, the capital of Henan Province. On July 10th, 2000, the University was formed by the merging of three universities: Zhengzhou University, Zhengzhou University of Technology, and Henan Medical University.
Worth of Scholarship
- The scholarship will be used to pay for college expenses (including the internship fee).
- Applicants are asked to pay the remaining tuition if the scholarship does not cover it. The scholarship will be immediately terminated if this does not happen.
Henan Provincial Government Scholarship | Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants for the Henan Provincial Government Scholarship at Zhengzhou University must be residents of Henan Province, China.
- Non-Chinese nationals who are healthy and have no criminal backgrounds are preferred.
- Follow all Chinese laws, regulations, and university rules.
- having a positive attitude toward learning and a track record of success in past studies
- For pre-degree and undergraduate programs, you must have a high school diploma and be at least 25 years old.
- For the master’s program, you must have a bachelor’s degree and be at least 35 years old.
- Doctoral applicants must have a master’s degree and be at least 45 years old.
How to Apply for the Henan Provincial Government Scholarship
Applicants must use the official website to fill out and submit their application papers.
It’s worth noting that the institution begins processing the application based on the admission and scholarship requirements, as well as the applicant’s first choice.
The university will provide a pre-admission notification if the applicant satisfies the scholarship eligibility standards and the application documents are complete.
If the applicant does not fulfill the scholarship eligibility conditions or the application documents are incomplete, the application will be considered invalid, and the applicant will not be accepted by any other institution.
Application Analyze: Experts from the provincial education department review all scholarship applicants before making a final judgment.
Approval and Notification: The provincial education agency must notify the findings by May 31st. Successful candidates will get their admission announcement, visa application form, and other papers through international express before July 10th.
Deadline: Submissions must be received by April 30th.
For more information and to apply, go here.
Recommended for You