Heinrich Böll Stiftung is happy to announce that applications for the Heinrich Böll Foundation Grants and Scholarships for 2022/2023 are now available to roughly 1400 undergraduates, graduates, and doctorate students from all countries.
The scholarship is designed to help individuals with strong academic records who want to study in Germany enroll in a qualified institution of higher learning.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Heinrich Böll Stiftung Foundation
Scholarship Type: Partial funding
Host Institution(s): German universities
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: 1400
Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students
Heinrich Böll Foundation Grants and Scholarships | Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates must satisfy the following requirements to be considered for Heinrich Böll Foundation Grants and Scholarships:
- International students with strong academic credentials are encouraged to apply.
- Must provide compelling grounds for applying for a scholarship from the Heinrich Boll Foundation.
- Must have achieved the necessary qualifications for admission to a German higher education institution.
- Be willing to follow the norms and regulations that regulate student behavior at a German institution.
- Demonstrate exceptional interpersonal abilities.
How to Apply for the Heinrich Böll Foundation Grants and Scholarships
By the application deadline, interested applicants must submit an online application. Applicants must first register for the online application site and then fill out the required information. Along with their application, applicants must submit the following documents:
- Personal information and curriculum vitae
- Motivation letter for the Heinrich Böll Foundation.
- A summary of your reasons for studying your chosen subject, as well as your primary areas of interest.
- A summary of your social and political commitments and interests
Deadline for applications: September 1, 2022.
For more information, go to the official website.
Recommended for You