The Health Data Analytics Graduate Fellowship for Nigerians 2022 is now accepting applications.
The purpose of this fellowship is to increase academic and research capabilities in Health Data Analytics and related fields.
This fellowship will help to shape the next generation of technology discoveries and ideas in Nigeria, with the goal of improving health data analytics and healthcare delivery. The HDA fellowship has the following goals:
- Develop local research capabilities in health data analytics.
- Encourage the creation of health data systems.
- Make better use of health data and data platforms.
- Use the results to help build Health Information Systems (HIS) policy.
- Make it easier for research papers to get published in reputable journals.
The following are some of the advantages of this fellowship:
- For postgraduate research, up to $1,000,000 (per fellow) is available (including research expenses e.g. equipment, data collection, etc.)
- Research and health data analytics capacity development.
- After the fellowship, there may be career prospects with eHealth4everyone.
- Access to a group of people who have similar interests.
- Mentorship and assistance from the governing authority. This would imply that they would provide reviews and assistance throughout their investigation.
- Datasets are available upon request.
Health Data Analytics Graduate Fellowship Requirements
- Applicant must possess an appropriate form of identification (e.g., a Nigerian Immigration Service-issued international passport, a driver’s license, a voter’s card, or a National Identity Number (NIN) card);
- Must be a postgraduate student at an approved university with a valid photo ID;
- For Master’s students, at least a 3.5/5.0 CGPA (second class upper honors) is required, and for PhD students, at least a Merit or its equivalent in Master’s is required.
Fellows are required to focus their study on the following major areas in order to improve Nigerian health statistics and data systems:
- Health Governance
- Health outcomes
- Health financing
- Health Workforce
- Population and demographics
- Health facility service availability and readiness
- Drugs and logistics
- Service delivery
- Health Impact
- Health surveillance
Application for Health Data Analytics Graduate Fellowship
- Fill out each area of the HDA fellowship form(s) completely and attach all needed papers. These are some of them:
- Official transcripts from a college or university
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) (CVs)
- a mission statement (maximum of 500 words)
- Timelines for execution are included in the research proposal/summary.
- Supervisory, departmental, or dean’s letter of recommendation;
- If possible, a previously published article. This would be an additional benefit.
- The candidate must submit a 2-minute video outlining their study topic and motivation.
Applications will be examined on a rolling basis, with rewards paid out every three months.
Form(s) must be submitted by 11:59 pm on January 8, 2022, for the following batch (WAT)
Health Data Analytics Graduate Fellowship Deadline
To Apply, Click Here
For More Information: Visit this Page
Deadline: January 8, 2022
Recommended for You: