The Headstream Accelerator 2022 is now accepting applications.
The Headstream Accelerator is a chance to join a movement devoted to developing technologies that are inclusive of young people.
Headstream is at the forefront of assisting entrepreneurs with digital solutions that are changing the way the ed-tech, digital health, and social tech industries prioritize the well-being of young people.
Headstream matches entrepreneurs with a youth advisory board as part of the Accelerator to assist them to form meaningful connections in order to design better products that fulfill the needs of young people and empower them to be change agents in the future. The young community at Headstream is passionate about entrepreneurship, social technologies, mental health, and collaborating with innovators to improve youth wellness.
The following are some of the advantages of the Headstream Accelerator:
- A stipend of $40,000 will be provided to support your participation in the Accelerator.
- Participation in a 5-month online program with a tailored curriculum
- Advisory boards for young people and professionals that are tailored to their needs
- Headstream’s impact measuring instruments are used.
- A worldwide network of more than 100 donors and partners is available to you.
- An in-person, multi-day concluding event
Headstream Accelerator | Eligibility Criteria
- Open to entrepreneurs, startup founders, and innovators that are creating digital technologies for young people that are enlightening, empowering, supporting, and meaningful.
- Social technology, ed-tech, and digital health breakthroughs are all examples of applicable innovations.
- Your solution should be market-driven rather than reliant on subsidies or contributions.
- Eligible innovations must have progressed beyond the concept stage and, at the very least, a working prototype.
- The Accelerator will be most beneficial to solutions that are either market-ready or well-established.
- They are especially interested in ideas aimed at teens, although solutions aimed at somewhat younger or older groups are also acceptable.
- Throughout the program, all innovators are required to actively engage in all cohort calls, events, and activities.
- During the program’s term, the innovator may devote 3-5 hours each week to the project (this includes a one-hour check-in with your Headstream guide and bi-weekly cohort calls).
- Headstream will match innovators with a youth advisory board as part of the initiative to establish meaningful relationships and better products that fulfill the needs of young people. It is the innovator’s obligation to arrive with activities and ideas for capturing and incorporating young input into their invention.
Headstream Accelerator | Application Procedure
To apply, go to this link.
Deadline: May 8, 2022
Visit Headstream Accelerator for more details.
Recommended for You