For the academic year 2022/2023, the University of Oxford is accepting applications for the Hasmukh Patel Scholarship at Kellogg College in the United Kingdom.
Hasmukh Patel is a graduate of the Saïd Business School’s EMBA program, which he finished in 2019. Hasmukh was born in Kenya and is the founder/CEO of AgeCare in Canada. He believes in the value of continuing education and that it is critical to promote geographic diversity by promoting and providing chances to African students.
Only Kellogg College is eligible for the scholarship. As a result, the successful candidate will be assigned to Kellogg College.
Worth of Scholarship
- The scholarship will cover the whole cost of the course as well as a portion of the living expenses.
Requirements for the Hasmukh Patel Scholarship | Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates applying for the September intake are eligible.
- Candidates must be of African descent and habitually resident in an African country (both of which may be determined on the Executive MBA application form’s ‘About You’ section).
- After completing their education, the candidate should plan to return to their native country.
- Only at Kellogg College is this possible. Regardless of which college (if any) you indicate on your offer acceptance form, all qualified applicants will be evaluated for the award. Successful applicants, on the other hand, will be moved to Kellogg College to take advantage of the scholarship.
- An applicant who displays remarkable academic performance and/or potential will be given the scholarship.
- Proof of a contribution to Africa’s development, as well as evidence of a desire to continue contributing to Africa’s development, will be used to make the final decision.
How to Apply for the Hasmukh Patel Scholarship
There is no need to submit a separate application; they will assess your eligibility based on the information you provide on your Executive MBA application form.
The deadline for submitting a comprehensive Executive MBA application is April 4, 2022.
For more information and to apply, go here.
Recommended for You