For the academic year 2022/2023, Hardin-Simmons University is happy to offer a number of scholarships to international students.
Students from all around the world are invited to apply to study in the United States.
Hardin-Simmons University in Abilene, Texas, offers exceptional scholarships to high-achieving overseas students who wish to study in the United States. International students are eligible to be considered for these scholarships after being accepted to the institution.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Hardin-Simmons University, USA
Scholarship Type: Funded
Host Institution(s): Hardin-Simmons University, USA
Scholarship Worth: $10,000 – $21,000
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International Students
Hardin-Simmons University Scholarships | Details
Hardin-Simmons University offers a variety of foreign student scholarships to all international undergraduate students:
- Trustee Scholarship
- Presidents Scholarship
- Deans Scholarship
- University Scholarship
- Leland Award
- Honors Scholarship
When offering scholarships to overseas students, HSU examines their academic records, college admission exam results, co-curricular engagement, enrollment status, and expected major.
International student scholarship requirements and evaluation criteria are subject to change. Institutional scholarships are tuition-specific and only apply to on-campus undergraduate students in the autumn and spring semesters. Scholarship Central is the only way for students to apply for institutional scholarships.
Hardin-Simmons University Scholarships | Eligibility Criteria
You must satisfy the following requirements to be considered for a Hardin-Simmons University International Student Scholarship:
- International students are required to apply.
- Applicants for the Trustee scholarship must have a 1330 SAT (or) 29 ACT (or) 89 CLT, as well as a 3.75 GPA renewal.
- Applicants for the President Scholarship must have a renewal of 3.25 GPA and a 1230 SAT (or) 26 ACT (or) 81 CLT.
- Applicants for the Dean’s scholarship must have a renewal of 2.75 GPA and a 1130SAT (or) 23ACT (or) 74 CLT.
- Applicants for University scholarships must have a 1030SAT (or) 20ACT (or) 66 CLT, as well as a 2.25 GPA renewal.
- Applicants must be first-year students at the university.
How to Apply for the Hardin-Simmons University Scholarships
To be considered for this opportunity, candidates must apply for admission to the University’s undergraduate program using the school’s online application portal. The majority of scholarships are given out automatically based on specified criteria for eligibility and selection.
Application Deadline: There Isn’t One
For more information, go to the official website.
Recommended for You