Students from underdeveloped countries are encouraged to apply for the Hanken GBSN Scholarship.
Hanken School of Economics is providing two premium scholarships for Hanken’s 2-year Master’s Degree course in 2022 to students currently studying at or graduates of GBSN member institutions from developing countries.
Global Business School Network fosters cross-border networking, information exchange, and cooperation both within the network membership and with the larger business education and development communities, with a growing network of over 70 renowned business schools on six continents.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Hanken School of Economics, Finland
Scholarship to be taken at Hanken School of Economics, Finland
Scholarship Worth: 20,500 EUR/year (see scholarship benefits below)
Number of Awards: 2 scholarships available.
Study Level: Masters
Nationality: Developing Countries
Hanken GBSN Scholarship Requirements
To be eligible for the Premium Scholarship, a student or alumnus with a university degree from a GBSN member school must be enrolled at or have graduated from a GBSN member institution.
The following are the prerequisites for applying for the Hanken GBSN Scholarship:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in a suitable discipline (at least 30 ECTS in topics related to the program specialization/track) is required.
- TOEFL 92 or IELTS 6.5 or PTE Academic 62 or CPE C) Language requirement
- Tests are required for admission. GMAT: 550 or GRE: Quantitative and Verbal Reasoning; at least 150, Analytical Writing; at least 3,5 years of experience
Eligible Countries: Candidates from GBSN member schools in the following countries are eligible to apply:
- South Africa
The GBSN member schools are listed here.
The premium scholarship (Hanken GBSN Scholarship for Developing Countries) comes with the following benefits:
- Full tuition for two years (about 12,500 EUR each year)
- 8,000 EUR for living costs per year
How to apply
The Master’s Program application period runs from November 2 to January 15.
Interested and qualified applicants should apply at the following link: apply.hanken.fi/login
Application Deadline: January 15, 2022
Click Here for More Details