The GWEC Women in Wind Global Leadership Program, which will take place in Belgium in 2022, is now accepting applications.
Gender diversity fosters creativity, creates new avenues for technology deployment, contributes to social and economic growth, and expands the talent pool for critical and developing sectors.
Few sectors are as crucial as they transition to a sustainable energy system in the panorama of global concerns needing strong leadership and a competent workforce.
Worth of Scholarship
As a result, the software gives a
- Monthly virtual meetings as part of a mentoring program
- Knowledge transfer webinars and skill-building aspects for leadership, communication, presentation, and industry visibility are part of a custom-created learning and development program.
- a week-long study trip of Europe that includes an industry conference, visits, and meetings at significant institutions, facilities, and company headquarters pertinent to the wind business, as well as high-level lectures and workshops (pending feasibility in 2022)
It also offers
- Opportunities to create a network at big international energy events
- A graduation ceremony will be held to commemorate the completion of the program.
Requirements for the GWEC Women in Wind Global Leadership Program
Algeria, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Egypt, Ethiopia, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Mexico, Morocco, Philippines, Russia, Senegal, South Africa, Thailand, Turkey, and Vietnam are among the developing markets for wind power.
The following are additional qualifying requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree in a related discipline is required;
- Professional experience in the wind energy field of at least four years;
- A track record of leadership and success, whether in a professional or non-professional capacity; and
- English as a professional working language (written and spoken).
How to Apply for the GWEC Women in Wind Global Leadership Program
Here is the link to the application form.
The GWEC Women in Wind Global Leadership Program will accept applications through February 20, 2022, at 23:59 CET.
For more information and to apply, go here.
Recommended for You