GTBANK LIMITED Internship Program: Applications are now being accepted for an excellent internship opportunity with the Proudly African and Truly International Institution.
This internship program is very competitive, and it is open to both OND and Pre-NYSC applicants.
By assisting the day-to-day activities of our Transaction Services team while studying best-in-class banking processes and procedures, the Internship Program provides OND graduates and Pre-NYSC applicants with industry exposure and on-the-job training in banking operations.
Company/Organisation(s): GTBANK LIMITED
Program Type: OND/Pre-NYSC Internship
Program Location: GTBANK Branches Nationwide
Program Duration: 6 – 12 months
Available Slot: Not specified
Basic Qualifications: OND and Pre-NYSC
What to Expect
The internship program is a fantastic method to get your foot in the door of the banking industry while also honing your job abilities.
You will be exposed to the following throughout your internship at GTBank:
- Supporting the day-to-day activities of their Transaction Services team provides job training in banking operations.
- Learning the best-in-class banking processes and procedures is essential.
GTBANK LIMITED Internship Program Requirements
Interested candidates for the GTBANK LIMITED Internship Program must satisfy the following requirements:
- A polytechnic’s one-year industrial attachment letter
- Certificates from WAEC and NECO
- Identity card for students in school
- 1 Guarantor: GTBank (Full-time employees only)
- 2 guarantors from other organizations (Full-time employees only)
- Good communication skills
- Basic numerical skills
- Willingness to learn
Application for GTBANK LIMITED Internship Program
How to Apply: Applicants interested in applying for the Program should fill out, complete, and submit the GTBank application form.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You: