GSK Scholarships for Future Health Leaders 2022-23: Suitably qualified students are encouraged to apply for the GSK Scholarships, which will be held at the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine.
The scholarships are intended to help the next generation of global health leaders with their education and growth.
The scholarships are very competitive and are offered to candidates planning to study on a one-year, full-time, London-based MSc program at the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine (LSHTM).
Scholarship Sponsor(s): London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine
Scholarship to be taken in the United Kingdom
Scholarship Level: Masters
Scholarship Slot: Not specified
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship benefits
Subject Eligibility: Medicine
Nationality: African students
GSK Scholarships for Future Health Leaders Requirements
Applicants for the GSK Scholarships for Future Health Leaders 2022-23 must meet the following requirements:
- Be citizens of and residents of Sub-Saharan African nations.
- After completing their MSc year at LSHTM, they want to return to Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Submit the supplemental questions form to confirm that they would not be able to pay for the planned program of study otherwise.
- Comply with LSHTM’s English language standards.
- Possess a first-class or upper-second-class equivalence first-degree.
- Hold an offer of admission to one of LSHTM’s London-based MSc programs for the academic year 2022-23.
- tuition expenses, including any field trip fees that may be required, and
- a GBP 17,633.00 tax-free stipend (living allowance).
Application for GSK Scholarships for Future Health Leaders
How-to-Apply: Applicants for the GSK Scholarships 2022-23 for Future Health Leaders are to note that the application process has two steps.
Step 1: Submit an application for 2022-23 for a London-based MSc programme of study, as per instructions under the ‘How to Apply’ tab on the relevant program of study page.
Step 2: Submit an online scholarships application, selecting this scholarship option from the drop-down menu.
A completed Supplementary Questions Form for this scholarship must be uploaded as part of this application.
This is the only attachment required in Step 2 (as applicants should have already submitted references; transcripts; a CV etc with their application for study).
Application Deadline: 27 February 2022 at 23:59 GMT
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You: