The application period for the Great Minds Student Internships in 2022 is now open.
The Great Minds project is a competition for students from Central and Eastern Europe, the Middle East, and Africa to apply for 3- to 6-month internships in one of IBM’s research labs in Zurich, Nairobi, or Johannesburg.
It offers students a once-in-a-lifetime chance to work with world-class scientists at the world’s premier industrial IT research organization.
The actual start time and length will be determined in consultation with the successful candidates, taking into consideration their academic responsibilities as well as IBM personnel availability.
- The winners will receive a lump sum payment to cover travel fees as well as compensation that covers the cost of living in Switzerland, Kenya, or South Africa, as appropriate.
- For the qualified individuals, IBM will also get the requisite visas and work permits.
For more than a decade, IBM Research has been hosting Great Minds internships.
Universities gain from this program because Great Minds winners return with a valuable grasp of real-world challenges, innovative IBM technology, and relationships across IBM Research.
Great Minds Student Internships Requirements
- Any full-time student enrolled in a Master’s degree at a recognized institution in Central or Eastern Europe, the Middle East, or Africa who is interested in:
- Machine Learning / Artificial Intelligence
- Computer Science / Applied Mathematics
- Computational Chemistry vs. Chemistry
- Computational Biology vs. Biology
- Networks / Neuromorphic Computing
- The students must have a strong command of the English language, both in writing and speaking.
IBM is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes applications from both men and women, as well as those from underrepresented groups.
RELATED: UNICEF Paid Internship Program 2022
- Africa (all countries)
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Czech Republic
- North Macedonia
- Saudi Arabia
Application for Great Minds Student Internships
Applicants must submit their current CV and a short video to their faculty.
Click here to apply.
For More Information: Visit this Page
Deadline: December 15, 2021