Then apply for the Joint Application to Higher Education, a Government of Finland Scholarships 2022/23 offer for international students.
Are you an international student looking for a scholarship to study in Finland as an undergraduate or postgraduate student?
Non-EU/EEA students who must pay tuition fees may apply for a variety of scholarships offered by Finnish higher education institutions.
Interested individuals must apply for admission to their desired higher education institution in order to be considered for the grant.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Finnish National Agency for Education
Scholarship Type: Full and Partial Funding
Host Institution(s): Higher Institutions in Finland
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship benefits (below)
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Nationality: International students
Government of Finland Scholarships Requirement
Applicants must satisfy the following criteria to be considered for the Government of Finland Joint Application to Higher Education scholarships:
- Relevant certificates necessary for admission to Finnish higher education institutions must have been achieved.
- Must be able to exhibit superior academic and leadership skills.
- Must be able to communicate well in the official language of Finland.
- Admission standards for the desired higher education institution must be met.
Application for Government of Finland Scholarships
How to Apply: Applicants who are eligible and interested in the Government of Finland Scholarships 2022/23 must submit an online application before the application deadline. The following are the measures to take:
- Determine which study programs you will apply to as part of the combined application. You may only apply for programs that are available in the spring joint application.
- Fill out the application form completely. Note that you must answer at least one necessary question marked with an asterick (*) in order to submit the application form.
- To submit your application, click the submit button. You will get a confirmation email to the address you entered in the application form after submitting it.
Application Deadline: 19 January 2022 at 3:00 PM EET
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You: