For the 2022/2023 academic year, appropriately eligible students who intend to study at a Canadian university are encouraged to apply for the Gordon Henderson Scholarship at the University of Ottawa.
The Gordon F. Henderson Postdoctoral Scholarship is awarded to a researcher with a bright and unique research topic that fits within the scope of the University of Ottawa’s Human Rights Research and Education Centre.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Ottawa, Canada
Scholarship Type: Research Funding
Host Institution(s): University of Ottawa, Canada
Scholarship Worth: CAD$42,000
Number of Awards: Not specified
Study Level: Postgraduate
Nationality: All Nationality
Requirements for the Gordon Henderson Scholarships 2022
Applicants must satisfy the following requirements to be eligible for the Gordon Henderson Scholarships:
- Applicants must commit to working at the HRREC for the whole scholarship duration.
- By participating in a unique research program that is different from past research, the applicant pledges to contribute to the HRREC’s growth and academic activities.
- The applicant must have completed a PhD degree within the last five years of December 31, 2022, and have submitted his or her thesis by April 30, 2022. Candidates possessing a PhD from the University of Ottawa or a dual degree program with the University of Ottawa are ineligible.
How to Apply for the Gordon Henderson Scholarships
Interested Gordon Henderson Scholarships 2022 candidates should email the following papers to Viviana Fernandez ([email protected]), Assistant Director of the HRREC:
- A brief cover letter
- An up-to-date CV
- A five-page synopsis of his or her doctorate thesis
- The thesis examination committee’s written remarks
- A five-page research proposal outlining the postdoctoral study, its goals, and expected outcomes.
Deadline for applications: May 31, 2022.
For more information, go to the official website.
Recommended for You